Facing a difficult divorce or family law matter is never easy. This is certainly true if the situation was unexpected or unwanted. If you are in Lincoln, Nebraska or in Lancaster County or the surrounding areas and are in need of family law representation, the local family lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC can help you.
Stange Law Firm, PC is a divorce and family law firm in the Midwest dedicated to providing you with compassionate and diligent family law representation. They represent men and women throughout Lancaster County in these tough issues and help them put the pieces of their life back together. Our attorneys understand that nothing is more important than family and will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the process.
Our Lincoln, Nebraska family law office in Lancaster County, NE is conveniently located at 233 S. 13th St., Suite 1109, Lincoln, Nebraska 68508.
Our divorce and family lawyers in the Lincoln, Nebraska area can represent you in family law matters including:
- Divorce and separation in Lincoln, NE and Lancaster County: We have compassionate lawyers that can assist you with divorce and separation cases.
- Lincoln, Nebraska Family Law Attorneys: Facing a family law matter in the Lincoln area is never easy. Our attorneys can help.
- High Asset Divorce in Lancaster County, Nebraska: Our attorneys are experienced with high asset divorce.
- Modifications in Lincoln, Nebraska: We have attorneys that can assist you with the modification of a previous court order.
- Paternity Matters in the Lincoln, Nebraska area: If you need assistance with a paternity matter in Lancaster County, Nebraska, contact us today.
- Guardianships and conservatorships in Lancaster County, NE: We can represent you in your guardianships and conservatorship cases.
- Step-parent adoption in Lincoln, NE: Being a step-parent is an important aspect of a child’s life. Our attorneys can make the process less stressful.
- Child Support in Lancaster County, NE: It is important to ensure that child support is calculated fairly and accurately. Our attorneys can assist.
- Adoption in the Lincoln, NE Metro Area: We can help represent you in an adoption case.
- Grandparents’ rights in Lancaster County, NE and nearby: If you are a grandparent and are looking to have your rights protect, our attorneys can help.
- Fathers’ Rights issues in Lincoln, Nebraska: If you are a dad in Lancaster County and need representation in a matter of fathers’ rights, our lawyers can assist.
- Appeals in Lancaster County, NE in Lincoln: If you are looking to appeal a result, our law firm can help.
- Child Custody Attorneys in Lincoln, Nebraska: Our lawyers are experienced in child custody cases in Lancaster County.
- Lincoln, Nebraska Juvenile Matters: We can help with your juvenile law matters in Lancaster County, NE.
- Lincoln, NE Spousal Support Lawyers: If you need help with a spousal support matter, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC in Lincoln, can assist.
- Contempt and family access motions in Lincoln, Nebraska: We can represent you in your contempt and family access motion matters in Lincoln.
- Military Divorce in Lancaster County: We would be honored to represent your military divorce in Lancaster County in Lincoln and nearby.
- Help with a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement in Lancaster County, NE: For some individuals, establishing a prenuptial or a postnuptial agreement is wise. Our lawyers can help.
- Name Change Lawyers in Lincoln, Nebraska: Our attorneys in Lancaster County can help with legally changing your name.
- Orders of Protection in Lincoln, NE: Stange Law Firm, PC can assist you with your order of protection in the Lincoln, Nebraska area.
- Same Sex Divorce in Lancaster County, NE: We can assist you with your same sex divorce in the Lincoln area.
- Estate Planning attorneys in Lincoln, Nebraska: Establishing an estate plan in Lincoln, NE can be tricky. Our lawyers can assist.
To schedule a consultation with one of the family lawyers at Stange Law Firm, PC in Lincoln, Nebraska, call 855-805-0595 or contact our law firm online.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Stange Law Firm, PC is responsible for the content. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Past results afford no guarantee of future results and every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Headquarters office: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.